S@mpler – Integrated education based on sustainable urban mobility projects
Project Duration: 2019 – 2022
Project Leader: Politechnika Gdańska
Project Partners: Technische Universitaet Dresden, Univerzita Jana Evangelisty Purkyne v Usti nad Labem
Objectives and approach:
- to increase teaching proficiency at involved universities with regards to sustainable urban mobility planning
- to provide students with practical skills based on carefully selected best practices
- to strengthen a project-based approach in sustainable urban mobility education
- to benefit students with enhanced skills to face mobility challenges of modern societies
- to establish an open source database of materials supporting delivery of students’ projects
- to provide concise guidelines accompanying each resource for better understanding its importance and applicability potential
- to reflect the principles of Sustainable Urban Mobility Planning and the newest knowledge and expertise in developed resources
- Recommendations for the development of materials supporting sustainable urban mobility teaching.
- Identification of resources to be used at each involved university to reflect SUMP challenges.
- Development of materials for the project-based teaching approach.
- Selection of best practical materials and elaboration of concise guidelines on how to use them by students and teachers.
- Testing and evaluation of the developed teaching method.
- One-year testing of developed materials by teachers and students with regards to their perception of practical skills improvement.
Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships, Grant Agreement No.: 2019-1-PL01-K1203-065244